Qualified Carpet Installers
We recommend using our team of skilled carpet installation professionals when installing your new carpet. Our experts will make sure your carpet looks perfect from day one.
Preparation is Essential Before Carpet Installation
- Our installers will likely need to remove your existing flooring. To minimize dust during this process, vacuum your old carpet before it’s removed and vacuum the floor thoroughly afterward.
- Remove furniture from your room where your new carpet is being installed, and please plan to vacate the room and remove pets from the room so our crews can work.
During & After Carpet Installation
Here’s the procedure our experienced installation professionals will follow:
- Prepare the surface so it’s smooth, clean, dry, and level.
- Nail or glue down tack strips and lay carpet pad securely with staples or glue.
- Line up seams to minimize their appearance.
- Stretch the carpet so that it can provide the best performance for the longest time.
Your flooring specialist will consult with you directly about any additional actions we may recommend before the installation of your new carpet. After installation prepare to stay off of it for several hours to allow it to settle.