Qualified Hardwood Flooring Installers
Hardwood flooring should be installed by professionals. Trust our team of experts to make sure your floors look perfect from day one.
Preparation is Essential Before Hardwood Installation
- Our installers will likely need to remove your existing flooring. To minimize dust during this process, vacuum your old floors before they’re removed and vacuum the floor thoroughly afterward.
- Remove your furniture from the room where the flooring will be installed, and plan to vacate the room and secure pets while the team installs your flooring.
- In general, we’ll recommend that your hardwood floors run parallel to windows or, in narrow rooms, to the longest wall.
During & After Hardwood Flooring Installation
Here’s the procedure our experienced installation professionals will follow:
- Consider your current floors – hardwood can be installed directly over some types of flooring, but others may need to be removed first. Your installers will know what to expect when they arrive and will level out the surface so it’s smooth.
- We’ll then cut and place your hardwood planks, working from multiple cartons at once to ensure a natural-looking variation in wood grain patterns.
Your flooring specialist will consult with you directly about any additional actions we may recommend before the installation of your new floors. After installation prepare to stay off of it for several hours to allow it to settle.