Qualified Luxury Vinyl Flooring Installers
Luxury vinyl flooring should be installed by professionals. Trust our team of experts to make sure your floors look perfect from day one.
Preparation is Essential Before Vinyl Installation
- Our installers will likely need to remove your existing flooring. To minimize dust during this process, vacuum your old floors before they’re removed and vacuum the subfloor underneath thoroughly afterward.
- Decide who will move your furniture, whether it be your responsibility or that of our team. Be sure to remove all fragile items from the room & don’t leave anything hanging on windows or walls.
- In general, we’ll recommend that your vinyl planks run parallel to windows or, in narrow rooms, to the longest wall.
During & After Tile Flooring Installation
Here’s the procedure our experienced installation professionals will follow:
- Consider your current floors – vinyl floors can be installed directly over some types of flooring, but others may need to be removed first. Your installers will know what to expect when they arrive and will level out the surface so it’s smooth.
- We’ll conduct moisture testing in the subfloor to prevent potential buckling or cupping down the line.
- We’ll then cut and place your planks or tiles, leaving a perimeter gap to allow for potential expansion.
- If you have an irregularly-shaped room, rest assured that our team will know how to handle all of your odd or tight spaces, including cabinetry or kitchen islands.
Your flooring specialist will consult with you directly about any additional actions we may recommend before the installation of your new vinyl floors.